Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Intro to Brushes

Intro to Brushes

Relates to me: I always sparkle :3



Relates to me: I like penguins


Relates to me: I blow the wind out of people with my looks (owo)


Relates to me: I like bubblessssss!!!

^Testing Brushes^

^Final Project^

  • What your inspiration was.  Why did you create it the way you did?
  • I didn't really have any inspiration. It just seemed cool so I put all of these there
  • What problems you came across.
  • Problem: Having to have  a certain amount of stamps :(
  • If you were to do this again, how would you change it?
  • I would probably figure out what I was doing first instead of being rushed
  • Anything else you want to include. Help me get in your head while I am grading so I can give you the most fair grade possible.
  • I don't know what else to add so I'll just say, "hi" :3

No comments:

Post a Comment